We’re adjusting our BOP+ appetite for coastal states to align with an ever-evolving market and build a long-term partnership with you.
Effective June 15 2022:
- We’re no longer writing new BOP business in Louisiana
- We’ll begin non-renewing BOP policies in Louisiana with an effective date of 7/1/22 and later that meet the following criteria:
- Less than five miles from the coast
- TIV limits greater than $1M
- Frame or joisted-masonry construction
Effective July 1 2022 for TX, MS, AL, GA, SC, NC, VA, and FL:
- Accounts less than five miles from the coast aren’t eligible
- TIV limits are capped at $2M based on zip code and proximity to the coast
- Frame construction is not eligible
- We’re adjusting deductibles, business income caps, and the roof valuation
This policy-specific information is available on your clients’ Conditional Renewal Notices.
To download the latest BOP+ underwriting guidelines, head to the ‘Support’ section of the Attune Portal. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.