For our Blackboard BOP product, we have implemented an updated rating plan. The effective dates of the new rates will vary by states with the first states being updated for new and renewal policies with effective dates 9/1/2020 and beyond.
What accounts are subject to rate increases?
New and renewal business across most states and class codes are impacted by the updated rate change. We have implemented rate adjustments across all states and class industries.
What states are experiencing a rate increase?
Rate changes will be at the below effective dates:
- Effective Sept. 1, 2020: AL, AR, AZ, DC, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, SC, SD, TN, UT, WI, WV, WY
- Effective Oct. 1, 2020: FL, LA, MS, NC, ND, NE
- Effective Oct. 15, 2020: MO
- Effective Nov. 1, 2020: GA, MT, RI, VA, VT
- Effective Dec. 1, 2020: TX
- Effective Jan. 1, 2021: CO, DE
- Effective May 1, 2021: CA, NJ, NY
At this time, there are no changes to rate in PA.
I have more questions, who should I contact?
Please reach out to your Attune Account Manager if you have additional questions about the updated rates. If you do not know who your account manager is, please contact our Customer Care Team and we can provide you with their contact information.