You are now able to define who at your agency should receive billing, renewal, and cancellation updates and information.
To subscribe a person or department to updates about a particular policy, add the email address to the broker contact information card while binding the account.
Agents subscribed to invoice updates will receive, via email:
- Notices when an invoice is ready to be paid
- Delinquency notices if an insured is late making payment
- Confirmation notices when payment is made
Agents subscribed to renewal updates will receive, via email:
- Renewal policy documents one month prior to renewal effective date
Agents subscribed to cancellation updates will receive, via email:
- Notices of cancellation
- Reinstatement notices (if reinstatement is requested and processed)
These broker contacts can be edited at any time after bind by clicking the “Edit contact information” button on the account page:
Please note that brokers do not need to have Attune portal logins to be subscribed to billing, cancellation, and renewal emails.