How do I request a C105 Wall Poster or a C105.2?

There are two different certificates that you may request for a EMPLOYERS®️ policy. Please send these requests to Attune Customer Care here along with the following information below. 

    • C105.2 (Certificate of NYS Workers' Compensation Insurance)
      • Please provide the name and address of the NYS government entity in the body.  
      • PLEASE NOTE: C105.2's are only applicable for New York State insureds and entities.
      • These requests are processed within 24 hours. Feel free to reach out in the case of any delays.
    • C105 Wall Posts
      • EMPLOYERS mails these directly to the insureds and does not provide electronic copies.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful