How can I report a Businessowners' claim?

Businessowners' Policy claims are handled by our third party administrators (TPA), Sedgwick and NARS. Which TPA you should contact is based on your Attune policy number. Both Sedgwick and NARS have direct claim intake that can be done via phone or email. 


If your policy # contains an HIBP and is written through Blackboard, please contact Sedgwick 24/7  using the Attune client toll free number: 877-636-6996 or via e-mail:


If your policy # begins with ABP and is written through Accredited, please contact NARS. They’re open 24/7 and can be reached via phone (800-315-6090) or online.


Best Practices for Submitting a Claim

When emailing, you can choose one of two main ways to submit your claim: 

  1. Report your claim with a completed Loss Acord form (a blank form is attached at the bottom of this article)
  2. Include the following pertinent information:
    • Policy number
    • Policyholder contact information (name, phone number, address, email)
    • Broker contact information (name, phone number, address, email)
    • Date and time of loss
    • A detailed description of the loss

If you choose to phone in your claim or submit it online, please make sure to have the above information handy. Please note: Claims of a serious nature should be phoned in. This allows the loss to escalate immediately. 

Information for submitting your claim, such as your policy number, can be found on your policy as shown below.


If you are unsure about your policy number, please contact our Customer Care Team here

Once your claim is processed, an adjuster will be assigned to the claim, and after reviewing the information provided, will make personal contact. 



Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful